VWWE Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Christian Cage returning?

Rhyno
    Rhyno
    Rookie

Christian Cage returning? Empty Christian Cage returning?

Post by Rhyno November 16th 2008, 06:06

Hmmmmm

I'm not so sure I like the idea of him going back to the WWE, but whatever makes him lots of money I guess will make him happy.

Would prefer he stayed in TNA! Nevermind going back for 'one last run,' stay and become an Icon...

Thoughts anyone?
    Shawn Michaels
    Shawn Michaels
    Administrator
    Administrator

Christian Cage returning? Empty Re: Christian Cage returning?

Post by Shawn Michaels November 16th 2008, 18:46

Well i don't think TNA has anything to offer him, in his time there their ratings have remained static, if he wants exposure and to be long remembered by the wrestling community, it has to be with WWE.

WWE need name talent and experienced talent, the midcard is a shambles, certainly on Raw where Regal has no credible midcard face opponent for the Intercontinental Championship.
    Rhyno
    Rhyno
    Rookie

Post by Rhyno November 16th 2008, 18:54

Shawn Michaels wrote:Well i don't think TNA has anything to offer him, in his time there their ratings have remained static, if he wants exposure and to be long remembered by the wrestling community, it has to be with WWE.

WWE need name talent and experienced talent, the midcard is a shambles, certainly on Raw where Regal has no credible midcard face opponent for the Intercontinental Championship.

Indeed you are right. lol :p I think though, Cage would be 'better off' in the WWE but I just hate to see good talent go to waste. WWE are guilty of committing such crimes and have done for more years than I can remember.

I would like him to stay in TNA but money talks...
    Shawn Michaels
    Shawn Michaels
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Shawn Michaels November 16th 2008, 18:57

Indeed, i think Christian was never really one that was underutilized though, he was even in a Main Event in his final days against Cena and Jericho if memory serves, not to mention his Intercontinental Championship reigns.

The question is whether Christian sees himself as Main Event potential after TNA, as good as he is, he's back in the big pond now and wouldn't be Main Eventing
    Rhyno
    Rhyno
    Rookie

Post by Rhyno November 16th 2008, 19:07

Agreed man!

Thing with Christian, he's always going to be compared to Edge, which is a damn shame coz Christian is a far better wrestler in my eyes. I guess though Edge would win on the 'opportunistic' side of things. Considering he got his push and went to town on it! smile All the power to him!

Cage will be back in TNA, that is a guarantee! Just a matter of time before the WWE let him go.
    Titan
    Titan
    Rookie

Post by Titan November 22nd 2008, 12:21

i would love to see Christian come bk to WWE.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is September 21st 2024, 03:49